|BIRTHDATE||February 28, 2000|
|HOME CLUB||Calgary Aquabelles|
|COACH AT HOME CLUB||Jenn Tregale|
|JUNIOR NATIONAL TEAM/ATHLETE POOL||2017|
GETTING TO KNOW THE ATHLETE
- Getting into the sport : Did a summer camp with the Aquabelles after watching synchro in the 2008 Olympics.
- Career highlights: Competing for Team Alberta at the UANA Pan Am Championships.
- Family: Mom works for the government ; Dad has his own company that works in IT management ; Older brother is currently in his 3rd year at the University of British Columbia.
- Nickame: Ju
- Pre-swim ritual: “Only for duet, we have a duet cheer that we do every time before we swim in practice and competitions”.
- Outside interests: Likes spending time with hers friends or reading when she has time away from the pool.
- Favorite quote: “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you”
- Synchro Idols: Élise Marcotte & Ona Carbonell
- Future aspirations: Would like to study into medicine, aspires to be a surgeon, specifically interested in neurology.
- Why she loves synchro : “I love synchro because it brings a new challenge everyday”
NATIONAL COMPETITION RESULTS
|Canadian Open Championships||2017||Toronto, ON||Combo (1), Team (1-R), Duet (7), Figures (56)||Results|
|Canadian Open Championships||2016||Calgary, AB||Team ?, Duet (19), Figures (50)||Results|
|Canadian Espoir Championships||2015||Saint John, NB||Team (8), Solo (9), Figures (6)||Results|
|Canadian Espoir Championships||2014||Kamploops, BC||Team ?, Figures (46)||Results|