|BIRTHDATE||December 10, 2000|
|HOME CLUB||Montreal Synchro|
|COACH AT HOME CLUB||Nathalie Lagrange & Karine Doré|
|JUNIOR NATIONAL TEAM/ATHLETE POOL||2017|
GETTING TO KNOW THE ATHLETE
- Getting into the sport : Started synchro with St-Hyacinthe Vestales in 2007 with her twin sister because she wanted to do a sport that combined swimming and dancing.
- Career highlights: Participating in the 2017 Junior training camps.
- Family: Sports family ; Dad did many sports when he was young ; Mom was a ski canadian champion (3rd worldwide) ; Brother plays hockey and soccer ; Twin sister does synchro with her.
- Nickame: Lau
- Outside interests: Likes to travel, spend time with family and friends, also enjoys kitesurfing.
- Favorite quote: “Everything is possible to one who dreams, dares and never gives up”
- Synchro Idols: Valerie Welsh
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION RESULTS
|Synchro America Open||2016||Riverside, CA||Combo Junior/Senior (3), Team (1), Figures (22)||Results|
NATIONAL COMPETITION RESULTS
|Canadian Open Championships||2017||Toronto, ON||Team (3), Duet (10), Figures (30)||Results|
|Canadian Open Championships||2016||Calgary, AB||Team (3), Duet (20), Figures (65)||Results|
|Canadian Espoir Championships||2015||Saint John, NB||Team (3), Duet (10), Figures (75)||Results|